- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 40
- 1-1/2lb. fresh green beans, trimmed, cut into 1-inch length
- 3 slices chopped Bacon
- 1/2-c. finely chopped onions
- 2-Tbsp. flour
- 1-1/2c. milk
- 1 8-oz package of KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- 8- Crackers, crushed (about 1/3 cup)
- Cook beans in a large saucepan of boiling water; cook on medium heat 4 to 6 min. or until crisp-tender. Rinse with cold water; drain.
- COOK bacon in same saucepan on medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet with slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. Discard all but 2 Tbsp. drippings from skillet. Add onions to reserved drippings; cook and stir 4 min. or until tender. Stir in flour. Gradually stir in milk until well blended; cook and stir 3 min. or until thickened. Add cheese; cook and stir 3 min. or until melted.
- STIR in beans and bacon; spoon into 1-1/2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray. Top with cracker crumbs.
- BAKE 25 min. or until heated through.
NotesMy mother used to make this for all of the cook outs. I love it! I now make it for any dinner I attend. It's fairly simple to make and everyone loves it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More