- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 small (8 oz) bottle of prepared mustard
- Combine onions, garlic, smoked paprika, and cumin in a frying pan coated in cooking spray. Saute over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Place onion mixture in a food processor or chopper with pepper and mayonnaise.
- Puree until mixture is smooth. Add mustard and mix thoroughly.
- Serve warm immediately or chill for 1-2 hours. Goes great with pretzels, salty snack crackers, or raw veggies.
NotesOne of my favorite snacks is pretzels dipped in mustard, so I created this Smokey Mustard Dip. It’s not spicy, but you could easily make it hotter by using spicy mustard. You could also make it sweeter with honey mustard.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More