- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 slices bacon
- 2 ounces smoked cheddar cheese, shredded (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Preheat grill or broiler. Cook bacon in a small skillet over medium heat, turning once, until browned and crisp, about 5 minutes. Drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon into a medium bowl.
- Add cheese to bowl; stir. Add beef, bread crumbs, salt and pepper; mix with a fork until just blended. Form beef mixture into 4 patties.
- Grill or broil burgers, turning once, until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Place each burger on a bun. Top with tomato, onion and lettuce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Get Cookin'See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce