SMOKY CHICKEN PAPRIKASH
- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound boneless chicken thighs
- 2 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Gourmet Collection™ Paprika, Smoked , divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection™ Black Pepper, Coarse Grind
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/3 cup light cream
- Hot cooked noodles
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Season chicken with 1/2 teaspoon of the smoked paprika, salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 6 minutes or until browned, turning once. Remove chicken from skillet; set aside. Add onion to skillet; cook and stir 3 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and remaining 2 teaspoons smoked paprika. Bring to boil. Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Stir in cream. Serve chicken over hot noodles. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, if desired.
Notesfrom McCormick....Classic chicken paprikash gets a flavor twist when smoked paprika is used in place of paprika.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Blue Cheese And Bacon Cheese Ball
matt's base red sauceSee More