- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: Serves 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 3-1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1-1/3-pound Idaho Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oil with the chipotles, Parmesan, paprika, lemon juice and salt, and set it aside.
- Peel, wash, and dry the potatoes. Then, cut potatoes into french fry-sized pieces, about 1/4-inch sticks. Add the potatoes to the bowl with the chipotle mixture and toss them until they're completely coated.
- Spread sauced potato sticks on a baking sheet in a single layer, and place in the preheated oven for approximately 45 minutes, or until both sides are golden brown and crispy. They should be flipped about half way through the cooking process, with a flat-bottomed metal spatula. Leave them on the baking sheet to cool.
NotesOne of my absolute favorite flavors in the world (right up there with Nutella and mangoes) is Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce. Spicy, smokey, and oh-so-yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
My Family CookbookSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More