- Cooking Time: 5
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 can (71/2 to 73/4 oz.) salmon
- 1 (8oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 3 drops liquid smoke
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Drain salmon, save 2 tablespoons liquid, flake
- Combine cream cheese, liquid smoke and salmon liquid.
- Blend throughly.
- Stir in onion.
- Fold in flaked salmon.
- Chill at least 2 hr, Overnight is better.
- Makes 1 1/2 cups of spread.
- We usually eat it on assorted crackers.
- I find it really tasty on corn chips as well.
NotesThis is a easy spread that has been a main stay during the holidays for many years in our home.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More