- Cooking Time: 5
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 can (71/2 to 73/4 oz.) salmon
- 1 (8oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 3 drops liquid smoke
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Drain salmon, save 2 tablespoons liquid, flake
- Combine cream cheese, liquid smoke and salmon liquid.
- Blend throughly.
- Stir in onion.
- Fold in flaked salmon.
- Chill at least 2 hr, Overnight is better.
- Makes 1 1/2 cups of spread.
- We usually eat it on assorted crackers.
- I find it really tasty on corn chips as well.
NotesThis is a easy spread that has been a main stay during the holidays for many years in our home.
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More