- Cooking Time: 5
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 can (71/2 to 73/4 oz.) salmon
- 1 (8oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 3 drops liquid smoke
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Drain salmon, save 2 tablespoons liquid, flake
- Combine cream cheese, liquid smoke and salmon liquid.
- Blend throughly.
- Stir in onion.
- Fold in flaked salmon.
- Chill at least 2 hr, Overnight is better.
- Makes 1 1/2 cups of spread.
- We usually eat it on assorted crackers.
- I find it really tasty on corn chips as well.
NotesThis is a easy spread that has been a main stay during the holidays for many years in our home.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More