- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 8 smoked Plum Tomatoes, recipe follows
- 1 large poblano or 3 jalapenos, stemmed and finely diced
- 1/2 small red onion, finely diced (about 1/4 cup)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Kosher salt
- Smoke the tomatoes according to the directions below. Cool them to room temperature.
- Peel off as much of the skins as will come off easily. Chop the tomatoes coarsely and toss them together with the chiles, red onion and cilantro in a bowl. Season with salt to taste. The salsa improves if it stands at room temperature for about half an hour before serving. You can refrigerate the salsa for up to one day. Bring it to room temperature and drain off any liquid before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More