- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 can of cream corn
- 1 can of frozen corn
- 1 can of frozen hash brown potatoes cubed
- 1 can of milk
- half a package of petite diced ham
- 1 cap full of liquid smoke.
- 2 cups of sharp cheddar cheese
- I dump the can of creamed corn in to my pot first and then use the can to measure all my other ingredients.
- Mix everything but the cheese in your pot bring to a soft boil.
- Add your cheese and heat thru until melted.
NotesThis recipe came from the back of a can of cream corn. I adapted it to fit things in my kitchen. People always want me to share this recipe with them.
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More