- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 can of cream corn
- 1 can of frozen corn
- 1 can of frozen hash brown potatoes cubed
- 1 can of milk
- half a package of petite diced ham
- 1 cap full of liquid smoke.
- 2 cups of sharp cheddar cheese
- I dump the can of creamed corn in to my pot first and then use the can to measure all my other ingredients.
- Mix everything but the cheese in your pot bring to a soft boil.
- Add your cheese and heat thru until melted.
NotesThis recipe came from the back of a can of cream corn. I adapted it to fit things in my kitchen. People always want me to share this recipe with them.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More