- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 can of cream corn
- 1 can of frozen corn
- 1 can of frozen hash brown potatoes cubed
- 1 can of milk
- half a package of petite diced ham
- 1 cap full of liquid smoke.
- 2 cups of sharp cheddar cheese
- I dump the can of creamed corn in to my pot first and then use the can to measure all my other ingredients.
- Mix everything but the cheese in your pot bring to a soft boil.
- Add your cheese and heat thru until melted.
NotesThis recipe came from the back of a can of cream corn. I adapted it to fit things in my kitchen. People always want me to share this recipe with them.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More