- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 - 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 medium banana
- 1 8-ounce can crushed pineapple (juice pack)
- 1 8-ounce carton vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup orange juice
- Orange wedges, if you like
- Remove peel from banana.
- Place banana on cutting board.
- Use a table knife to cut the banana into chunks.
- Wrap banana chunks in plastic wrap or place in a small plastic bag.
- Freeze banana chunks for at least 2 hours.
- Use can opener to open the can of pineapple.
- Put the undrained pineapple, frozen banana chunks, yogurt, and orange juice into the
- blender container.
- Cover blender with the lid and blend on high speed about 1 minute or until mixture is smooth.
- Turn off blender.
- Pour drink into 4 glasses.
- Use the rubber scraper to get all of the drink out of the blender.
- If you like, place an orange wedge on the edge of each glass for decoration.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More