- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 - 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 medium banana
- 1 8-ounce can crushed pineapple (juice pack)
- 1 8-ounce carton vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup orange juice
- Orange wedges, if you like
- Remove peel from banana.
- Place banana on cutting board.
- Use a table knife to cut the banana into chunks.
- Wrap banana chunks in plastic wrap or place in a small plastic bag.
- Freeze banana chunks for at least 2 hours.
- Use can opener to open the can of pineapple.
- Put the undrained pineapple, frozen banana chunks, yogurt, and orange juice into the
- blender container.
- Cover blender with the lid and blend on high speed about 1 minute or until mixture is smooth.
- Turn off blender.
- Pour drink into 4 glasses.
- Use the rubber scraper to get all of the drink out of the blender.
- If you like, place an orange wedge on the edge of each glass for decoration.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More