- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 - 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 medium banana
- 1 8-ounce can crushed pineapple (juice pack)
- 1 8-ounce carton vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup orange juice
- Orange wedges, if you like
- Remove peel from banana.
- Place banana on cutting board.
- Use a table knife to cut the banana into chunks.
- Wrap banana chunks in plastic wrap or place in a small plastic bag.
- Freeze banana chunks for at least 2 hours.
- Use can opener to open the can of pineapple.
- Put the undrained pineapple, frozen banana chunks, yogurt, and orange juice into the
- blender container.
- Cover blender with the lid and blend on high speed about 1 minute or until mixture is smooth.
- Turn off blender.
- Pour drink into 4 glasses.
- Use the rubber scraper to get all of the drink out of the blender.
- If you like, place an orange wedge on the edge of each glass for decoration.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More