- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 18 ounces flour
- 3 ounces sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 9 ounces COLD butter, cut into 1'' pieces
- 10 ounces buttermilk
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 ounces marshmellows
- 4 ounces chopped 50 percent chocolate (or chocolate chips)
- 1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Scale off all the dry ingredients in a kitchenaide mixer bowl.
- 2) Cut butter into 1" pieces and place into a bowl. Place into refridgerator to chill.
- 3) Using a paddle attachment, mix the dry ingredients on low speed. Add the cold butter, mix for about 30 seconds, until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- 4) Add the chopped chocolate, marshmellows and graham crumbs. Mix until it comes together. Add the buttermilk. Mix until it comes together.
- 5) Roll out scone dough to 1" thick. Cut with round cutter and place on sheet pan. Sprinkle the tops with sugar. Bake for 22- 25 minutes, until golden brown. ENJOY!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More