18 ounces flour
3 ounces sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
9 ounces COLD butter, cut into 1'' pieces
10 ounces buttermilk
1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
4 ounces marshmellows
4 ounces chopped 50 percent chocolate (or chocolate chips)
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Scale off all the dry ingredients in a kitchenaide mixer bowl.
2) Cut butter into 1" pieces and place into a bowl. Place into refridgerator to chill.
3) Using a paddle attachment, mix the dry ingredients on low speed. Add the cold butter, mix for about 30 seconds, until mixture resembles coarse meal.
4) Add the chopped chocolate, marshmellows and graham crumbs. Mix until it comes together. Add the buttermilk. Mix until it comes together.
5) Roll out scone dough to 1" thick. Cut with round cutter and place on sheet pan. Sprinkle the tops with sugar. Bake for 22- 25 minutes, until golden brown. ENJOY!