- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 16 oz. box Hot Roll Mix (ingredients to go along with it)
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ c. graham cracker crumbs
- ½ c. packed lite brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 4 Hershey milk chocolate Bars, chopped
- 1 ½ c. marshmallows
- 4 Hershey milk chocolate bars
- 2 7oz. jars Marshmallow Puff
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- 1. Prepare the dough as instructed on the back of the Hot Roll Mix box. Once you have gotten to the point where you have rolled your dough out into a long rectangle spread the unsalted butter onto the dough, focusing more in the center.
- 2. Sprinkle ½ cup of graham cracker crumbs evenly onto the dough and then the brown sugar. Now sprinkle the cinnamon, chocolate, and marshmallows evenly. Tightly roll the dough into a log and place into the refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes. This will make it easy for you to cut your dough and keep the rolls in its shape. Take two 9 inch round pans and rub them with butter and sprinkle ¼ cup of the graham cracker crumbs into the pan and toss around so that the crumbs will stick to the pans.
- 3. Remove the dough from the refrigerator and begin to cut the rolls in about 1 inch diameter. Place in the round pans and cover with plastic wrap. Place the rolls in a warm place and allow sitting for 15 minutes or until the rolls are doubled in size.
- 4. Once the rolls have doubled in size place in the oven and back for about 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and set the oven to BROIL. Take some of the squares of the Hershey chocolate and place them on top of the cinnamon rolls. The chocolate will begin to melt. With a rubber spatula scoop some of the marshmallow fluff on top of each cinnamon rolls. Place back into the oven for about 5 to 7 minutes. Keep a watchful eye on the rolls at this point. You don’t want the marshmallow fluff to burn too much. Once the fluff is slightly brown and melted, remove from the oven and serve! You can garnish with crushed graham crackers if you want.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More