- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 (whole) reduced fat graham crackers, broken in pieces
- 1/4 cup yogurt spread (Brummel and Brown next to the butter)
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/4 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp Hershey syrup
- Preheat oven to 375. In a food processor, combine graham crackers, yogurt spread and sugar. Pulse until crumbs are fine and begin to stick together. Spray 9 in pan with nonstick spray. Press the crust firmly into bottom of pan. Bake about 10 minutes.
- After crust is done, sprinkle marshmallows evenly on crust, then chocolate chips. Lower heat in oven to 350 degrees and bake about 15 minutes more, until marshmallows are browned. Allow to cool about 15 minutes and drizzle chocolate sauce over the top. Cut into 9 pieces. Enjoy warm!
- POINTS: 4 per serving
NotesYes, these are WW friendly! My mom, said I HAD to try this recipe, and I am glad we did! They are even better when you warm them back up in the microwave for about 15 sec before enjoying (right out of the oven are delicious too!). With so little ingredients and and effort, how could these not be enjoyable?!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Breads and Pastry 101
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More