- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4-ounce) package mild taco seasoning mix
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles, divided
- 2 (10 3/4-ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Garnishes: Homemade Salsa, sour cream, green onion curls, chopped fresh cilantro
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix and half of chopped green chiles; set aside.Stir together remaining green chiles, soup, and sour cream. Pour half of soup mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Spoon beef mixture evenly down centers of tortillas; roll up. Place, seam sides down, over soup mixture in baking dish; top evenly with remaining soup mixture and cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Garnish, if desired.
- Yield: Makes 8 servings
- Prep: 10 min., Bake: 25 min.
NotesFrom Southern Living
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Home cookingSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More