- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4-ounce) package mild taco seasoning mix
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles, divided
- 2 (10 3/4-ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Garnishes: Homemade Salsa, sour cream, green onion curls, chopped fresh cilantro
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix and half of chopped green chiles; set aside.Stir together remaining green chiles, soup, and sour cream. Pour half of soup mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Spoon beef mixture evenly down centers of tortillas; roll up. Place, seam sides down, over soup mixture in baking dish; top evenly with remaining soup mixture and cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Garnish, if desired.
- Yield: Makes 8 servings
- Prep: 10 min., Bake: 25 min.
NotesFrom Southern Living
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More