- Cooking Time: 25-30
- 2 cups of cooked chicken
- 2 small cans of mild green chilles
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup
- 16 oz carton of sour cream
- 1 pkg of taco seasoning mix. ( I don,t use but half of the pkg.)
- 1 1/2 cups of mexican blend shredded cheese.
- 6-8 small flour tortillas
Put chicken in a large bowl. Add 1 can of green chilles and pkg of taco seasoning mix. Stir together well. In another large bowl or pan put soup ( undeluded), all the sour cream and the other can of green
chilles. Stir well. Put approx. 2 tbs of chicken mixture in the middle of a tortilla. Roll up and put into a 9+13 dish. Do all the tortillas this way until all chicken mixture is gone. Line them up side by side. Pour soup and sour cream mixture over rolled tortillas, filling any open spaces, making sure all tortillas are covered. Add mexican blend cheese over top. Spreading evenly. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25-30 min. or until heated through and all cheese is melted well. These are great warmed up the next day too.