- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThese breadstick cheese sandwiches are a real kid pleaser
Yield: 6 sandwiches
- 1/3 cup LAND O LAKES® Sour Cream
- 1/3 cup thick and chunky salsa
- 6 (7 1/2-inch) breadsticks, sliced in half lengthwise
- 8 (1-ounce) slices LAND O LAKES® Deli American Cheese, each cut into 3 strips
- Chopped black olives
- Cream cheese, softened
- Sliced red bell pepper or pimiento
- Sliced stuffed green olives
- Shredded lettuce
- Combine sour cream and salsa in small bowl. Spread cut-sides of each breadstick with 1 1/2 tablespoons sour cream mixture. Place 4 strips cheese onto bottom half of each breadstick; cover with top half.
- To decorate each snake sandwich, attach 2 pieces chopped black olive to one end of top of sandwich with dot of cream cheese for eyes. Cut a piece of red pepper into tongue shape; place it between breadstick halves for a tongue. Attach slices of green olives to the top of sandwich with dot of cream cheese for snake skin design.
- Place shredded lettuce onto platter. Set snake sandwiches onto lettuce.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More