- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup LAND O LAKES® Sour Cream
- 1/3 cup thick and chunky salsa
- 6 (7 1/2-inch) breadsticks, sliced in half lengthwise
- 8 (1-ounce) slices LAND O LAKES® Deli American Cheese, each cut into 3 strips
- Chopped black olives
- Cream cheese, softened
- Sliced red bell pepper or pimiento
- Sliced stuffed green olives
- Shredded lettuce
- Combine sour cream and salsa in small bowl. Spread cut-sides of each breadstick with 1 1/2 tablespoons sour cream mixture. Place 4 strips cheese onto bottom half of each breadstick; cover with top half.
- To decorate each snake sandwich, attach 2 pieces chopped black olive to one end of top of sandwich with dot of cream cheese for eyes. Cut a piece of red pepper into tongue shape; place it between breadstick halves for a tongue. Attach slices of green olives to the top of sandwich with dot of cream cheese for snake skin design.
- Place shredded lettuce onto platter. Set snake sandwiches onto lettuce.
NotesThese breadstick cheese sandwiches are a real kid pleaser
Yield: 6 sandwiches
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Delightful DessertsSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More