- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Frozen bread dough
- Shredded Cheese - what ever kind you like
- Packaged sliced Pepperoni
- 1 egg
- red, green and yellow food coloring
- Thaw bread dough, roll out dough on floured surface.
- Place shredded cheese and pepperoni down the middle of the rolled out bread dough.
- Roll up dough length wise and place seam side down on a cookie sheet.
- Beat 3 eggs (1 at a time) and place each egg in a small dish, add food coloring (1 egg and red, 1 egg and yellow..).
- With a paint brush apply stripes of colors on the bread dough.
- Place bread dough in 350 degree oven, bake until bread is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Skewer 1 olive on each toothpick and place on wide end of baked bread dough to form eyes. Slice and watch it disappear from the serving platter.
NotesThis is great for a Halloween Party or buffet
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Taste of CenturyLink
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More