- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Frozen bread dough
- Shredded Cheese - what ever kind you like
- Packaged sliced Pepperoni
- 1 egg
- red, green and yellow food coloring
- Thaw bread dough, roll out dough on floured surface.
- Place shredded cheese and pepperoni down the middle of the rolled out bread dough.
- Roll up dough length wise and place seam side down on a cookie sheet.
- Beat 3 eggs (1 at a time) and place each egg in a small dish, add food coloring (1 egg and red, 1 egg and yellow..).
- With a paint brush apply stripes of colors on the bread dough.
- Place bread dough in 350 degree oven, bake until bread is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Skewer 1 olive on each toothpick and place on wide end of baked bread dough to form eyes. Slice and watch it disappear from the serving platter.
NotesThis is great for a Halloween Party or buffet
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
MetroCooking DC 2013
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More