- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. Fish fillets
- 1/4-cup celery (chopped)
- 1/2 Yellow onion (chopped)
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. Peeled shrimp tails
- 3 tbsp.flour
- 2 cups evaporated milk
- 2 or 3 ozs. White wine
- Place fillets in a buttered baking dish & place in a 350 deg. oven
- for 10 to 12 minutes, remove.
- Sauté onion, celery in heated olive oil. Add flour & milk, cook
- Until thick.
- Add shrimp, cook 5 mins
- Add seasoning to taste, add
- wine,stir & remove from heat.
- Pour sauce over fish & sprinkle
- w/bread crumbs. Bake about 8
- minutes until browned.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More