- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. Fish fillets
- 1/4-cup celery (chopped)
- 1/2 Yellow onion (chopped)
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. Peeled shrimp tails
- 3 tbsp.flour
- 2 cups evaporated milk
- 2 or 3 ozs. White wine
- Place fillets in a buttered baking dish & place in a 350 deg. oven
- for 10 to 12 minutes, remove.
- Sauté onion, celery in heated olive oil. Add flour & milk, cook
- Until thick.
- Add shrimp, cook 5 mins
- Add seasoning to taste, add
- wine,stir & remove from heat.
- Pour sauce over fish & sprinkle
- w/bread crumbs. Bake about 8
- minutes until browned.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Pho - Vietnamese Beef Noodle
Creamy Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
Jim's Easy Vegetable Green Thai CurrySee More