- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 1/2 sticks softened butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 8oz package softened cream cheese
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 loaf sliced white bread, crusts removed
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl combine the cinnamon and 1/3 cup of sugar.
- In another bowl, cream together one stick of butter, cream cheese, egg yolks, and remaining 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Spread the mixture on the bread slices and roll them up.
- Melt the remaining 1/2 stick of butter.
- Brush the rolls with melted butter and roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place the roll-ups seam side down on a foil-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
NotesThese are tasty little cinnamon rolls that don't require the work of creating dough and waiting for it to rise. A fun afterschool snack!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More