- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. milk
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (8oz.) tub Cool Whip
- 4 Snickers bars, cut into small pieces
- 3-4 apples, cut into small pieces
- Mix milk and instant pudding mix together.
- Add in Cool Whip, Snickers and apples.
- Chill 1 hour before serving.
NotesAnother great one from my mom, not sure where she finds these.
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More