- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryAnother great one from my mom, not sure where she finds these.
- 1 c. milk
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (8oz.) tub Cool Whip
- 4 Snickers bars, cut into small pieces
- 3-4 apples, cut into small pieces
- Mix milk and instant pudding mix together.
- Add in Cool Whip, Snickers and apples.
- Chill 1 hour before serving.
Berks Catholic PTO Fall 2015 Recipe Auction
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Recipes Worth Counter Surfing For - Vizsla Owners Best Loved RecipesSee More
Scalloped Potatoes And Ham
Fresh Summer Pasta Salad
H2ohh-my Bbq SauceSee More