- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. milk
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (8oz.) tub Cool Whip
- 4 Snickers bars, cut into small pieces
- 3-4 apples, cut into small pieces
- Mix milk and instant pudding mix together.
- Add in Cool Whip, Snickers and apples.
- Chill 1 hour before serving.
NotesAnother great one from my mom, not sure where she finds these.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More