- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. milk
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (8oz.) tub Cool Whip
- 4 Snickers bars, cut into small pieces
- 3-4 apples, cut into small pieces
- Mix milk and instant pudding mix together.
- Add in Cool Whip, Snickers and apples.
- Chill 1 hour before serving.
NotesAnother great one from my mom, not sure where she finds these.
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
Mom's Cooking Secrets
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More