- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease and flour an 8- or 9-inch square pan.
- Mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, milk, butter and egg.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle top heavily with sugar to form a crusty top.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Best when served warm.
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
It's all about that protein
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More