- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease and flour an 8- or 9-inch square pan.
- Mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, milk, butter and egg.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle top heavily with sugar to form a crusty top.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Best when served warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More