- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 4 oz semi sweet chocolate, melted
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Cream in eggs and then vanilla.
- Sift flour, cream of tartar, baking, soda, and salt
- Mix dry ingredients into batter.
- Refrigerate dough for usage.
- Mix remaining 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon and set aside.
- Shape dough into 36 round balls.
- Roll balls in sugar mixture.
- Flatten slightly and place on baking sheet with parchment.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 12-14 minutes
- When cooled drizzle melted chocolate over cookies.
NotesAnother recipe from my Introduction to Pastry Arts Class.
These come out great. Light, airy, soft in the middle with a little snap on the outside. And they hold a great shape.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More