- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cup and 1/4 cup sugar, separated
- 1/2 cup margarine (softened to room temperature)
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 2 eggs
- 2 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. cream of tartar
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Using an electric mixer, cream together sugar, margarine, shortening and eggs.
- In separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, salt and cream of tartar.
- Mix the dry ingredients gradually into the shortening mixture.
- In a small bowl combine 1/4 c. sugar and 2 tsp. cinnamon.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls; then roll each in the cinnamon-sugar mixture and place on cookie sheets covered with parchment paper.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until set.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More