- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cup and 1/4 cup sugar, separated
- 1/2 cup margarine (softened to room temperature)
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 2 eggs
- 2 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. cream of tartar
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Using an electric mixer, cream together sugar, margarine, shortening and eggs.
- In separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, salt and cream of tartar.
- Mix the dry ingredients gradually into the shortening mixture.
- In a small bowl combine 1/4 c. sugar and 2 tsp. cinnamon.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls; then roll each in the cinnamon-sugar mixture and place on cookie sheets covered with parchment paper.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until set.
Lau Family Recipes
Classic Chocolate Recipes
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More