- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cup and 1/4 cup sugar, separated
- 1/2 cup margarine (softened to room temperature)
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 2 eggs
- 2 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. cream of tartar
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Using an electric mixer, cream together sugar, margarine, shortening and eggs.
- In separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, salt and cream of tartar.
- Mix the dry ingredients gradually into the shortening mixture.
- In a small bowl combine 1/4 c. sugar and 2 tsp. cinnamon.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls; then roll each in the cinnamon-sugar mixture and place on cookie sheets covered with parchment paper.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until set.
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More