- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup Margarine
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 2 tsp. cream of tarter
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 4 Tbs. sugar
- 2 Tbs. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, Cream together margarine, sugar and eggs. Add the dry ingredients to the margarine mixture. Stir until well blended.
- In a small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Form dough into teaspoon size balls and roll in the sugar mixture. Place on a cookie sheet (un-greased) with parchment paper about 2" apart.
- Bake the cookies at 375 degrees for about 8 to 10 minutes or until edges just begin to brown. Remove to a rack and allow them to cool.
NotesWe used to make these cookies all the time! So good fresh and warm out of the oven. Serve them around the holidays or anytime you want something just a little sweet...
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, SatisfyingSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More