- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup Margarine
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 2 tsp. cream of tarter
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 4 Tbs. sugar
- 2 Tbs. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, Cream together margarine, sugar and eggs. Add the dry ingredients to the margarine mixture. Stir until well blended.
- In a small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Form dough into teaspoon size balls and roll in the sugar mixture. Place on a cookie sheet (un-greased) with parchment paper about 2" apart.
- Bake the cookies at 375 degrees for about 8 to 10 minutes or until edges just begin to brown. Remove to a rack and allow them to cool.
NotesWe used to make these cookies all the time! So good fresh and warm out of the oven. Serve them around the holidays or anytime you want something just a little sweet...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More