- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup Margarine
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 2 tsp. cream of tarter
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 4 Tbs. sugar
- 2 Tbs. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, Cream together margarine, sugar and eggs. Add the dry ingredients to the margarine mixture. Stir until well blended.
- In a small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Form dough into teaspoon size balls and roll in the sugar mixture. Place on a cookie sheet (un-greased) with parchment paper about 2" apart.
- Bake the cookies at 375 degrees for about 8 to 10 minutes or until edges just begin to brown. Remove to a rack and allow them to cool.
NotesWe used to make these cookies all the time! So good fresh and warm out of the oven. Serve them around the holidays or anytime you want something just a little sweet...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Decadent Desserts Made From
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More