- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups salted peanuts, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) package caramels
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- Melt together 1 cup milk chocolate chips, 1/4 cup butterscotch chips, and 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter then spread on bottom of 9 X 13 cake pan- put in refrigerator or freezer to set up while next layer is prepared.
- Boil 1/4 cup butter, 1 cup sugar, and 1/4 cup evaporated milk together for 5 minutes.
- Take off stove and add 1 1/2 cups marshmallow creme, 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and 1 1/2 cups salted and chopped peanuts.
- Pour over first layer that was chilling then place back in freezer.
- Melt 14 ounces of caramels with 1/4 cup whipping creme until smooth then pour over second layer that is chilling- place back in freezer.
- Melt together 1 cup milk chocolate chips, 1/4 cup butterscotch chips, and 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter then spread on the top of of third layer in the pan.
- Return to chill until set up.
- Store in refrigerator to keep from getting too soft and to aid in cutting and serving.