- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. crumbs from Oreo Sandwich cookies; (or prepackaged crumbs) or
- from other chocolate cookies
- 1/4 c. butter or margarine; melted
- 2 lb cream cheese; softened
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 4 or 8 to 9 Fun-Size Snickers candy bars-- (2.07 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- For crust, mix crumbs and butter. Press into bottom of 9-by 13-inch
- baking pan.
- For filling, mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; mix until
- blended. Gently stir in 1 cup of the chopped candy. Pour into crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining chopped candy.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate at least three hours. Cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More