- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2(12oz).pkg. semisweet chocolate chips
- 2(14oz) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp.Vanilla extract
- 2 Cups.(16 pieces) mini Snickers Candy Bars,cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- Butter an 8-inch square baking pan.Line with enough wax paper to overhang 2 sides by 2 inches.
- In pot,combine chips and milk over medium heat cook,stirring constantly,until mixture is melted and smooth.Remove from heat; stir in vanilla extract.
- Cool 1 minute.
- Stir in candy bars.
- Spread mixture evenly in pan.
- Refrigerate until firm,at least 2 hours.
- Use wax paper to help remove from pan.
- Peel off paper,then cut into squares.
- Makes 36 pieces.
Short & Sweet
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More