- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2(12oz).pkg. semisweet chocolate chips
- 2(14oz) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp.Vanilla extract
- 2 Cups.(16 pieces) mini Snickers Candy Bars,cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- Butter an 8-inch square baking pan.Line with enough wax paper to overhang 2 sides by 2 inches.
- In pot,combine chips and milk over medium heat cook,stirring constantly,until mixture is melted and smooth.Remove from heat; stir in vanilla extract.
- Cool 1 minute.
- Stir in candy bars.
- Spread mixture evenly in pan.
- Refrigerate until firm,at least 2 hours.
- Use wax paper to help remove from pan.
- Peel off paper,then cut into squares.
- Makes 36 pieces.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Blue Cheese And Bacon Cheese Ball
matt's base red sauceSee More