- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 granny smith apples (cored and cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 oz) tub of Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 bag snickers popables cut in half (you can use 6 reg bars or 4 king size bars cut into small pieces)
- In a large bowl combine apples and cream cheese and mix throughly. Fold in Cool Whip, add snickers and mix well. Cover and refrigerate.
NotesI am not sure where the recipe originally came from but I got it from my mom. She is one of the best cooks I know (I guess everyone says that about their mom).This sounds a little weird but it is wonderful!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More