- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI am not sure where the recipe originally came from but I got it from my mom. She is one of the best cooks I know (I guess everyone says that about their mom).This sounds a little weird but it is wonderful!
- 4 granny smith apples (cored and cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 oz) tub of Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 bag snickers popables cut in half (you can use 6 reg bars or 4 king size bars cut into small pieces)
- In a large bowl combine apples and cream cheese and mix throughly. Fold in Cool Whip, add snickers and mix well. Cover and refrigerate.