- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 6 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups butter (4 sticks)
- 2 eggs
- 1. Cream sugar and butter until fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add eggs and flavoring. Mix dry ingredients in separate bowl and add to butter mixture. Mix well.
- 2. Put a handful of the freshly made dough onto a floured work service. Roll to desired thickness and cut out cookies. Repeat with the rest of the dough.
- 3. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool and decorate
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More