- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 4 medium shallots, minced
- 3 pounds snow peas top and strings removed
- salt to taste
- In a large sauce pan over medium heat, melt the butter. Turn up the heat to high
- and add the shallots and half of the snow peas. Saute, shaking the pan or turning the snow peas with a metal spatula until they begin to soften. Remove from the heat and quickly add the rest of the snow peas. Cook in the same manner. Toss the 2 batches of snow peas together, sprinkle with the salt and serve immediately.