- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 9
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (10 oz) marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract (I think almond extract would be good, too.)
- Combine marshmallows and milk in a saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until marshmallows are melted; cool.
- Fold in remaining ingredients. Pour into a greased 8-inch square pan.
- Chill until firm.
- To serve, cut into squares and top with fresh berries or fresh or canned peaches.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
NotesThis is a really light and refreshing dessert.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More