- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 9
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (10 oz) marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract (I think almond extract would be good, too.)
- Combine marshmallows and milk in a saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until marshmallows are melted; cool.
- Fold in remaining ingredients. Pour into a greased 8-inch square pan.
- Chill until firm.
- To serve, cut into squares and top with fresh berries or fresh or canned peaches.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
NotesThis is a really light and refreshing dessert.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More