- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoon sugar (optional); or use splenda
- half-and-half or milk, to taste
- crushed ice, to fill glass
- ground cinnamon, to garnish
- Fill a tall glass with crushed ice.
- Add the vanilla vodka, vanilla, sugar or Splenda, and fill with half and half or milk.
- Add more sugar to taste, then garnish with cinnamon.
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More