- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoon sugar (optional); or use splenda
- half-and-half or milk, to taste
- crushed ice, to fill glass
- ground cinnamon, to garnish
- Fill a tall glass with crushed ice.
- Add the vanilla vodka, vanilla, sugar or Splenda, and fill with half and half or milk.
- Add more sugar to taste, then garnish with cinnamon.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More