- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoon sugar (optional); or use splenda
- half-and-half or milk, to taste
- crushed ice, to fill glass
- ground cinnamon, to garnish
- Fill a tall glass with crushed ice.
- Add the vanilla vodka, vanilla, sugar or Splenda, and fill with half and half or milk.
- Add more sugar to taste, then garnish with cinnamon.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More