- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 2/3 cups coconut
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 egg whites whipped until stiff
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix coconut, sugar, flour and salt together.
- Stir in egg whites and almond extract.
- Drop by teaspoon on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until edges are browned.
- Cool on rack.
- Drizzle with semi-sweet chocolate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More