- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 2/3 cups coconut
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 egg whites whipped until stiff
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix coconut, sugar, flour and salt together.
- Stir in egg whites and almond extract.
- Drop by teaspoon on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until edges are browned.
- Cool on rack.
- Drizzle with semi-sweet chocolate.