- Cooking Time: 15 mins
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 mins
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, Texas™ Rolls or Warm-N-Serv™ Soft Dinner Rolls
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- Place rolls evenly spaced in a sprayed round cake pan.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise*.
- In a small bowl combine butter, flour and hot water and mix until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into a sandwich bag.
- Push down into one corner of the bag and snip off a very tiny corner.
- Remove wrap from risen rolls and draw a snowflake on the top of each roll with the butter mixture.
- Bake at 350°F 15 minutes or until tops of rolls are golden.
- Adjust number of rolls for different pan sizes.
NotesSnowflake Rolls are the perfect addition to a hot bowl of soup on a cold winter day!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Decadent Desserts Made From
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More