- Cooking Time: 15 mins
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 mins
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, Texas™ Rolls or Warm-N-Serv™ Soft Dinner Rolls
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- Place rolls evenly spaced in a sprayed round cake pan.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise*.
- In a small bowl combine butter, flour and hot water and mix until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into a sandwich bag.
- Push down into one corner of the bag and snip off a very tiny corner.
- Remove wrap from risen rolls and draw a snowflake on the top of each roll with the butter mixture.
- Bake at 350°F 15 minutes or until tops of rolls are golden.
- Adjust number of rolls for different pan sizes.
NotesSnowflake Rolls are the perfect addition to a hot bowl of soup on a cold winter day!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More