- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (4-1/2 ounces) dried beef, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup dried parsley flakes
- 2 cartons (4 ounces each) spreadable cream cheese
- 5 dried cranberries
- 1 baby carrot
- 2 pretzel sticks
- 1 large round cracker
- 4 round butter-flavored crackers
- Assorted crackers
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the first five ingredients until blended. Shape into two
- balls, one slightly larger than the other. Roll each in parsley. Cover and refrigerate 8
- hours or overnight.
- On a serving plate, place the smaller cheese ball on top of larger cheese ball, forming a snowman. Set aside 1 teaspoon spreadable cream cheese.
- Carefully cover snowman with remaining spreadable cream cheese. Arrange cranberries for eyes and buttons. Insert carrot for nose and pretzel sticks for arms.
- Place a small dab of reserved cream cheese on top of large cracker. Top with a butter-flavored cracker. Repeat with three remaining butter-flavored crackers. Place on top of snowman. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1 snowman.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Mexican Wedding Cakes
Classic Beef Stew
chocolate peanut butter cream cheese fillingSee More