- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (4-1/2 ounces) dried beef, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup dried parsley flakes
- 2 cartons (4 ounces each) spreadable cream cheese
- 5 dried cranberries
- 1 baby carrot
- 2 pretzel sticks
- 1 large round cracker
- 4 round butter-flavored crackers
- Assorted crackers
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the first five ingredients until blended. Shape into two
- balls, one slightly larger than the other. Roll each in parsley. Cover and refrigerate 8
- hours or overnight.
- On a serving plate, place the smaller cheese ball on top of larger cheese ball, forming a snowman. Set aside 1 teaspoon spreadable cream cheese.
- Carefully cover snowman with remaining spreadable cream cheese. Arrange cranberries for eyes and buttons. Insert carrot for nose and pretzel sticks for arms.
- Place a small dab of reserved cream cheese on top of large cracker. Top with a butter-flavored cracker. Repeat with three remaining butter-flavored crackers. Place on top of snowman. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1 snowman.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More