- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 7 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (16 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1/4 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 2 drops red pepper sauce
- 1 container (4 ounces) whipped cream cheese, softened
- Decorations (see Success Hint), if desired
- Assorted crackers, if desired
- Mix 3 packages cream cheese and the Cheddar cheese; divide into 3 equal parts.
- Combine 2 parts to equal two-thirds of mixture; mix in pesto.
- Mix onion, mustard and pepper sauce into remaining one-third mixture.
- Cover each cheese mixture and refrigerate about 4 hours or until firm enough to shape.
- Shape each cheese mixture into ball.
- Wrap each ball, label and freeze.
- About 12 hours before serving, remove balls from freezer.
- Thaw in wrappers in refrigerator.
- Arrange balls on serving plate with smaller ball on top for head of snowman.
- Frost snowman with whipped cream cheese before serving.
- Decorate as desired.
- Serve with crackers.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More