- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 7 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (16 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1/4 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 2 drops red pepper sauce
- 1 container (4 ounces) whipped cream cheese, softened
- Decorations (see Success Hint), if desired
- Assorted crackers, if desired
- Mix 3 packages cream cheese and the Cheddar cheese; divide into 3 equal parts.
- Combine 2 parts to equal two-thirds of mixture; mix in pesto.
- Mix onion, mustard and pepper sauce into remaining one-third mixture.
- Cover each cheese mixture and refrigerate about 4 hours or until firm enough to shape.
- Shape each cheese mixture into ball.
- Wrap each ball, label and freeze.
- About 12 hours before serving, remove balls from freezer.
- Thaw in wrappers in refrigerator.
- Arrange balls on serving plate with smaller ball on top for head of snowman.
- Frost snowman with whipped cream cheese before serving.
- Decorate as desired.
- Serve with crackers.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
The Social CookbookSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More