- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa or HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine, melted and divided
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips
- Powdered sugar(optional)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 13x9x2-inch baking pan with foil; grease foil.
- Stir together cocoa and baking soda in large bowl; stir in 1/3 cup melted butter.
- Add boiling water; stir until mixture thickens. Stir in sugar, eggs, vanilla and remaining 1/3 cup butter; stir until smooth.
- Add flour; stir until blended.
- Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of foil.
- Cool completely in pan.
- Cover; refrigerate until firm.
- Remove from pan; remove foil. Cut into shapes with cookie cutters, or cut into squares.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.
- About 12 large brownies or 36 squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More