- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Base layer
- 10 scoops chocolate Whey Crisps (partially crushed)
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 6 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup craisins
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut (sweetened, unpacked)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup rice syrup or honey
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup water
- Crispy layer
- 2 cups Fiber One cereal
- 1 scoop natural Whey Crisps
- 12 large marshmallows
- 1 Tbsp butter/margarine
- First place all ten scoops of chocolate Chey Crisps in a plastic bag. With a meat tenderizer, slightly smash the crisps into a more fine form without turning them into powder.
- Line a large (7x 11 or 9 x 9) baking dish of loaf pan with wax paper
- Base layer: Combine dry ingredients for BASE layer in a medium bowl and mix well. Add peanut butter and mix (use your hand – gloved) – the mixture will be crumbly and dry. Add water, honey & vanilla extract. Using a wooden spoon or rubber spatula, mix everything until dough forms. The dough should have the consistency of warm nougat. Spread dough into pan and press down using a sheet of wax paper and a spatula.
- Crispy layer: Microwave: Melt butter in large bowl for 15 – 30 seconds. Add marshmallows and stir to coat. Microwave for an additional 30 sec – 1 minute or until melted. Stir and quickly stir in cereal and WC to coat.
- Press mixture into pan on top of base layer using wax paper (or spray your spatula with cooking spray) to prevent sticking.
- Refrigerate for overnight or freeze for 1 hour and cut into 14 bars. Wrap individually in plastic wrap. Keep refrigerated. SO YUM.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More