- Cooking Time: 3-5 mins.
- Servings: 2 pounds
- Preparation Time: 15 mins. at most
- 3 cups semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. Place all ingredients except nuts in a large microwaveable bowl.
- 2. Microwave at 50% power until chocolate chips are melted, 3 to 5 minutes,
- stirring once or twice during cooking. Stir in nuts. Pour into well buttered
- square baking dish, 8x8 inches. Refrigerate until set.
- Variation: Substitute 1 cup peanut chips for 1 cup of the chocolate chips.
- Diet version: Pour it into a larger baking dish...the fudge will be thinner :)
NotesI was always afraid to make homemade fudge because it seemed to difficult. Then I bought a large Sharp Microwave that came with a thick cookbook. In there was a recipe for microwave fudge, looked so easy to make. I made a batch to take to my sister's house for Christmas dinner & it was a hit. Someone had given my sister a tin of homemade fudge as a present & no one could tell the difference between the two. When I revealed that mine had been made in about 15 minutes in the microwave they couldn't believe it. Anyway.... Here it is
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More