- Cooking Time: 3-5 mins.
- Servings: 2 pounds
- Preparation Time: 15 mins. at most
- 3 cups semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. Place all ingredients except nuts in a large microwaveable bowl.
- 2. Microwave at 50% power until chocolate chips are melted, 3 to 5 minutes,
- stirring once or twice during cooking. Stir in nuts. Pour into well buttered
- square baking dish, 8x8 inches. Refrigerate until set.
- Variation: Substitute 1 cup peanut chips for 1 cup of the chocolate chips.
- Diet version: Pour it into a larger baking dish...the fudge will be thinner :)
NotesI was always afraid to make homemade fudge because it seemed to difficult. Then I bought a large Sharp Microwave that came with a thick cookbook. In there was a recipe for microwave fudge, looked so easy to make. I made a batch to take to my sister's house for Christmas dinner & it was a hit. Someone had given my sister a tin of homemade fudge as a present & no one could tell the difference between the two. When I revealed that mine had been made in about 15 minutes in the microwave they couldn't believe it. Anyway.... Here it is
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More