- Cooking Time: 12 min
- Servings: 4 servings
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 4 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F. Coat insides and rims of four 6-ounce ramekins with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle with sugar and set on a baking sheet; set aside.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate and cream. Micro-cook on 100 percent power (high) for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until smooth, stirring twice. Divide in half. Cover and cool to room temperature.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat egg whites with an electric mixer on medium speed until foamy. Gradually add sugar, beating until soft peaks form (tips curl).
- Gently fold half of the cooled chocolate mixture into the beaten egg whites until combined. Spoon mixture into prepared ramekins. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center of soufflés comes out clean. Serve immediately. To serve, open the centers of the souffles with two spoons and pour in remaining chocolate mixture.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More