- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 6 ounces dry soba (Japanese buckwheat noodles)
- 1 leek
- 1 cup baby spinach
- ½ cup sprouts
- 4 tablespoons Wafu® Wasabi Edamame Japanese Dressing
- 1 teaspoon soya sauce
- White sesame seeds, for garnish
- In a large pot, bring salted water to a boil over medium high heat.
- Add noodles and cook according to package instructions. Soba should be tender but firm.
- Drain soba in a colander and rinse under cold water.
- Slice leek into 1-inch thick rounds and place in a steamer basket.
- Fill a large pot with 1 inch of water. Bring water to a light boil. Place the steamer into the pot and cover. Steam for approximately 8 minutes or until tender. Remove leeks from steamer and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine soba, leek, baby spinach and sprouts. (The baby spinach will wilt slightly due to the warmth of the leeks.)
- In a small bowl, prepare the sauce by mixing the WAFU® Wasabi Edamame Japanese Dressing and the soya sauce.
- Place the salad on individual plates, sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with the sauce.
NotesJapanese buckwheat noodles with steamed leeks and baby spinach dressed with a hint of wasabi.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Simple Homemade Favorites
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More