- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30
- 4 nori sheets
- 5 ounces dry soba (Japanese buckwheat noodles)
- 1 cup Kaiware (Japanese radish sprouts)
- ⅓ English cucumber, sliced into sticks
- 12-16 shrimp, cooked and butterflied, tails removed
- ½ cup Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil over medium high heat.
- Add noodles and cook according to package instructions. Soba should be tender but firm.
- Drain soba in a colander and rinse under cold water.
- To roll the soba sushi, use the How to Make Futomaki instructions. However, instead of spreading sushi rice on the nori sheet, place the cooked soba lengthwise across the nori, making sure all the noodles are placed in the same direction.
- Fill with radish sprouts, cucumber and shrimp. Roll according to futomaki instructions.
- Serve with Wafu® Japanese Dressing as a dip.
NotesSwap the rice with noodles in this innovative soba sushi recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More