- Cooking Time: 55
- Servings: 12-16
- Preparation Time: 25
- Streusel Filling:
- 1 pkg Butter Recipe Cake Mix, divided
- 2 Tbs brown sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 or 2 Tbs milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- For streusel filling: combine 2 Tbs cake mix, brown sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Stir in pecans. Set aside.
- For cake: combine remaining cake mix, eggs, sour cream, oil, water and granulated sugar in large bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer 2 minutes. Pour two-thirds of batter into pan. Sprinkle with streusel filling. Spoon remaining batter evenly over filling.
- Bake 45-55 minutes. Cool in pan 25 minutes. Remove and cool completely.
- For glaze: combine confectioners' sugar and milk in small bowl. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over cake.
NotesI just think of delicious cinnamon rolls every single time I think of this cake. The smell of it reminds me of the smell that hits you as you walk by Cinnabon in the mall.
It will literally knock your socks off.
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume OneSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More