- Cooking Time: 55
- Servings: 12-16
- Preparation Time: 25
- Streusel Filling:
- 1 pkg Butter Recipe Cake Mix, divided
- 2 Tbs brown sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 or 2 Tbs milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- For streusel filling: combine 2 Tbs cake mix, brown sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Stir in pecans. Set aside.
- For cake: combine remaining cake mix, eggs, sour cream, oil, water and granulated sugar in large bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer 2 minutes. Pour two-thirds of batter into pan. Sprinkle with streusel filling. Spoon remaining batter evenly over filling.
- Bake 45-55 minutes. Cool in pan 25 minutes. Remove and cool completely.
- For glaze: combine confectioners' sugar and milk in small bowl. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over cake.
NotesI just think of delicious cinnamon rolls every single time I think of this cake. The smell of it reminds me of the smell that hits you as you walk by Cinnabon in the mall.
It will literally knock your socks off.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More