- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 40 Saltine Cracker Squares
- 1 cup butter (or margarine)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup ground nuts (optional) any kind you like!
- Grease cookie that has sides--I used a 10x15 jelly roll pan.
- Place crackers right side up in a single layer.
- Mix butter and sugar in a sauce pan and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil 3 minutes.
- Spread over crackers and bake at 375º for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Let stand for a few minutes--then smooth out with a knife (like you're frosting the top).
- Sprinkle with nuts if desired.
- Allow to cool.
- You can store it in an airtight container or freeze to use later.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Short & SweetSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More