- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 40 Saltine Cracker Squares
- 1 cup butter (or margarine)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup ground nuts (optional) any kind you like!
- Grease cookie that has sides--I used a 10x15 jelly roll pan.
- Place crackers right side up in a single layer.
- Mix butter and sugar in a sauce pan and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil 3 minutes.
- Spread over crackers and bake at 375º for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Let stand for a few minutes--then smooth out with a knife (like you're frosting the top).
- Sprinkle with nuts if desired.
- Allow to cool.
- You can store it in an airtight container or freeze to use later.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More