- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 4 oz. gingerale
- 5 T. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 6 leaves of mint (chopped)
- 1. Cut the lemon in half. Use a hand juicer to squeeze the lemon juice from the lemon and put it in a cup.
- 2. Pour the gingerale into a glass.
- 3. Measure 5 T. of lemon juice into the gingerale.
- 4. Add the chopped mint.
- 5. Stir the ingredients together.
- 6. Enjoy!
NotesWhen the pioneers came to Idaho they found Soda Springs. Soda Springs had natural carbonated water. So I used gingerale to be like the carbonated water in this recipe. They used lemon extract; I used fresh lemon juice (something the pioneers didn’t have).