- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 4 oz. gingerale
- 5 T. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 6 leaves of mint (chopped)
- 1. Cut the lemon in half. Use a hand juicer to squeeze the lemon juice from the lemon and put it in a cup.
- 2. Pour the gingerale into a glass.
- 3. Measure 5 T. of lemon juice into the gingerale.
- 4. Add the chopped mint.
- 5. Stir the ingredients together.
- 6. Enjoy!
NotesWhen the pioneers came to Idaho they found Soda Springs. Soda Springs had natural carbonated water. So I used gingerale to be like the carbonated water in this recipe. They used lemon extract; I used fresh lemon juice (something the pioneers didn’t have).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
NFPG Recipe Collection
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More