- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 sweet green pepper
- 2 sweet red pepper
- 2 sweet yellow pepper
- 2 bunch fresh cilanto
- 1/2 oil
- 6-10 garlic cloves
- 2 small onion
- 2 bunch of recao
- 8-10 tomatillos
- Place all ingredients together in food processor and puree together and there you have sofrito.
- Sofrito can be used to give a taste of the Caribbean to certain foods like rice, beans, pork, chicken ect... sofrito is used more on Caribbean cooking such as Puerto Rican and Cuban cooking.
- Sofrito can be stored fridge and freezer.
- Alway leave some container for daily usage and freeze the rest can be frozen for up to one year.
- If stored in fridge last up to one month.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Clean banana oatmeal cookies
Spaghetti CupcakesSee More