- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 sweet green pepper
- 2 sweet red pepper
- 2 sweet yellow pepper
- 2 bunch fresh cilanto
- 1/2 oil
- 6-10 garlic cloves
- 2 small onion
- 2 bunch of recao
- 8-10 tomatillos
- Place all ingredients together in food processor and puree together and there you have sofrito.
- Sofrito can be used to give a taste of the Caribbean to certain foods like rice, beans, pork, chicken ect... sofrito is used more on Caribbean cooking such as Puerto Rican and Cuban cooking.
- Sofrito can be stored fridge and freezer.
- Alway leave some container for daily usage and freeze the rest can be frozen for up to one year.
- If stored in fridge last up to one month.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Sweet Roll Dough
Rosemary and goat cheese crostinis
Weiner-Bean CasseroleSee More