- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups flour, divided
- 1 packet yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/4 cups warm water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Coat a baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine half of teh flour with yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl; add warm water (105-115 degrees) and oil; beat on medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth, 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese, garlic and as much of the remaining flour as needed to make a stiff dough.
- Turn dough out onto a floured surface and knead 4 or 5 times or until smooth and elastic.
- Divide dough into fourths; shape each portion into a ball, then divide each ball into 10 portions. shape each portion into an 8-inch rope. Brush each dough rope with butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Place ropes 2 inches apart on baking sheets. Cover and let rise in a warm place for about 50 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bake until lightly browned, 12 to 15 minutes. Serve warm.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More