- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 (3.5 ounce) packages microwave popcorn, popped
- 2 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup butter
- 1 (5 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Place the popcorn in a large bowl.
- Shake and toss the bowl to make the unpopped kernels go to the bottom; discard.
- In a sauce pan over medium-high heat, cook the brown sugar, corn syrup, and butter, stirring constantly.
- Heat to 270 to 290 degrees F (132 to 143 degrees C), or until a small amount of syrup dropped into cold water forms hard but pliable threads. Remove from the heat, and carefully pour in the can of condensed milk; stir until smooth.
- Pour 1/4 of the caramel at a time over the popcorn, stirring until all of the popcorn is covered.
- Cool at least 10 minutes before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More