- Cooking Time: 50 min.
- Servings: 46
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 large eggs
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups bittersweet or dark chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 400ºF. You’ll need an ungreased baking sheet(s).
- Beat butter, sugar, vanilla, baking soda and salt with mixer on medium 2 minutes until creamy. Beat in eggs until fluffy. On low speed, beat in flour until blended. Stir in chocolate and nuts.
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart on baking sheet(s). Bake 8 minutes or until golden. Cool 2 minutes; remove cookies to a rack to cool further. Store airtight up to 1 week.
- Plan ahead: Freeze dropped dough on baking sheets; when firm, place in a ziptop bag and freeze. Bake right out of the freezer (add 1 or 2 minutes to baking time).
Koken met Oma
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Baked Avocado Brunch
Japanese Carrot Ginger Dressing
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage CasseroleSee More