- Cooking Time: 15 min.
- Preparation Time: 10 Min.
- FOR COOKIES
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon (*OR* 1 tsp cinnamon and 1/2 tsp nutmeg if
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- FOR GLAZE
- 2 cups sifted Confectioner's (powdered) sugar
- 3 Tbsp milk (2% or whole)
- 1 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Grease cookie sheets (or line with parchment paper). Combine flour,
- baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in bowl and set aside.
- 3. In separate bowl, beat pumpkin, egg, and vanilla with mixer on medium
- Speed until smooth.
- 4. Gradually add in flour mixture, beating well with each addition.
- 5. Drop dough by rounded spoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- 6. Bake 15-18 minutes until edges are firm but not brown.
- 7. Allow cookies to cool before glazing.
- 8. for glaze, combine sifted powdered sugar, milk, butter, and vanilla,
- and stir until smooth.
- 8. Drizzle glaze over cooled cookies.
NotesSomeone in Friendfeed.com posted this recipe. It sounded delicious. I haven't made it yet but I plan to!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More