- Cooking Time: 20 to 25 minutes
- Servings: 30 pieces
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 tsp anise extract
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- pinch of cinnamon
- powder sugar for dusting
- Beat eggs
- Add the following beating well after each addition; sugar, vegetable oil, lemon extract, anise extract, vanilla, flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Pour into a greased or sprayed 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes until lightly browned and toothpick comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Cut lengthwise and then into 3 x 1/2 inch pieces.
NotesI don't like hard biscotti, but my friend makes these really good soft ones.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Short & Sweet
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More