- Cooking Time: 20 to 25 minutes
- Servings: 30 pieces
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 tsp anise extract
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- pinch of cinnamon
- powder sugar for dusting
- Beat eggs
- Add the following beating well after each addition; sugar, vegetable oil, lemon extract, anise extract, vanilla, flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Pour into a greased or sprayed 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes until lightly browned and toothpick comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Cut lengthwise and then into 3 x 1/2 inch pieces.
NotesI don't like hard biscotti, but my friend makes these really good soft ones.
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More